: Would you please do Kuroshitsuji for the shipping question thing..?
sure! <3 thanks so much for asking!
- otp: Prooobably Sebastian/Ciel. I could ramble about it aimlessly for ages, but I really adore their dynamic and how it consistently fights between poetic/beautiful master & butler to dark/grim human & demon, but best of all, the comic appeal of how they basically know each other inside out and act like old married fogeys. gosh
- favourite canon pairing: Are there any actual canon pairs? squints. but I guess given that Ciel/Lizzy are basically betrothed, I’ll go with that one. They’re fricking cute, and how they both protect each other is… ugh <3
- worst pairing ever: Uh hm good question. I don’t really know if there’s any pairing I passionately hate…
- guilty pleasure pairing: Sebastian/Grell. Bite me, I adore ships that cannot be. no but really, i adore the tension and bloodlust and how they can sort of connect but not really in canon. i’d like to see a more serious side to them explored more often, but hey you can’t have everything B”)a
- a pairing you want to see more: Grell/Ciel for sure. Maybe some Ronald/Grell or Ronald/Will, too. <3
- that pairing everyone likes but you’re like “lol no”: Grell/Undertaker and Eric/Alan. The prior because I just… don’t get it (Is it sad that I can see Ciel/Undertaker more WOOPS HAHA) and the second because welp. I just don’t really care for either of the characters beyond a “muh they’re kinda cute and aesthetically appealing” lmao.
- favorite non-romantic pair: Ronald/Grell. ALREADY USED THIS ONE BUT HEY. They’re an adorable BROTP if they’re not an OTP and how Ronald got Grell her chainsaw. Y e s. I was so happy to find out that piece of info. <3